Whiteboard animations are an incredibly versatile communications tool… here are just a few examples of how you can use them:
- As a teaching aid to explain difficult concepts, or big ideas
- To show potential customers how your product or service could work for them
- To promote a big event, product launch, or charity drive
- For presentations to investors, or colleagues
- In order to deliver your message effectively to employees
- As a fun birthday, christmas or family gift
and there are many more...
I believe that one of the best attributes of Whiteboard Animation is that they provide you with an opportunity to demonstrate the value you offer without over selling, because their primary purpose is to explain what you do. A well written and cleverly animated explainer entertains, as well as informs, and this engages people, and as a result they’ll feel more positive about your company and will want to find out more.
Storytelling is one of the best ways to communicate, it always has been, and Whiteboard Animations are a great way to tell your stories in a very engaging way, more on storytelling in another post... (teaser!)