If you’re not sure where you could use a Whiteboard Animation, but you know you’d like one, here are 10 questions to get you thinking…
- Do you have testimonials or feedback you have gathered from your clients/customers?
- How about a case study? These can be very powerful when told as whole a story, rather than just adding to any statistics you already have.
- Have you got an event coming up?
- A special offer to broadcast?
- A brand new product?
- Do you have any research that supports your product/service, that you would like to communicate to your audience and potential buyers?
- What’s your story? Could you substitute copy for a video on your ‘About Me’ or ‘Home’ page?
- Are your employees engaged with your brand, mission and values?
- Do you have any results or statistics you need to communicate to your workforce or clients?
- Have you a presentation coming up that would benefit from a bit of variation to keep your audience engaged?
I hope these questions inspire some ideas!
I am Emma.
I created Animate That as a way to help smaller businesses and entrepreneurs create great videos without the headache of a MASSIVE bill!
I work in another company too, and when I investigated the possibility of buying a Whiteboard Animation for their marketing, I couldn’t believe some of the prices! (Let’s just say they were out of our league). So I changed tack and started to look for a software we could use to produce our own. I then learnt how to create Whiteboard Animations myself.
I know, from speaking to other business owners, that we weren’t the only ones feeling the strain of the inevitable catch22 of running/starting up a business – spend money to make money, make money to spend it… I felt it increasingly unfair that great people and businesses were missing out on competing with the larger brands/companies simply because they had smaller budgets, when their services/products were just as good, if not better. I decided to start producing Whiteboard Animations for these people – and the rest, as they say, is history.